Tuesday 2 April 2013

P6 plans,plastic fantastic, which shed to the Med ?

Well due to the fact I can't get into the shed at the moment for fear of losing testicles I have plenty of time to think about what I will do once allowed back in the shed ...
I nip in and out of the shed to forage for tools to bash the house with and always end up taking 5 mins longer than I meant to - I can help myself just staring at the P6 and poking at little bits of it- planning how I will weld that bit up, how to fabricate that little bit so its easier to access etc- then I turn round and spy the plastic fantastic icon that is the Scimitar GTE- I'm drawn to looking at the tired front suspension thinking ohh that will only take a couple of days to refurb its just like a big Spitfire ....and before I know it the walkie talking is buzzing in my pocket- I'm am not allowed out to the shed without walkie talkie so I can be summoned into the house -with "oi get out the shed we have no bathroom"
Anyway here are some pics











So which one to the med in September?-first gut feelings as follows-your comments welcome.

P6 -needs welding will take longer to get ready but is very cool calm and relaxed,brickshit house enginering
GTE- quicker refurb time,comfy,bit more temperamental,more of a drivers car up the twisty bits

2 Comments:

At 2 April 2013 at 14:24 , Blogger Unknown said...

Im in two minds myself now mate, GTE looks pretty dam cool and iv always liked them

 
At 3 April 2013 at 14:38 , Blogger Martin Randle said...

Probably the Scimitar - nice big sun roof too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home